SELC in Sydney City Centre
- A campus at the heart of Australia’s most beautiful city
SELC is centrally located in the heart of Sydney’s shopping and entertainment precinct.
- Close to major department stores and boutique shops, featuring major local and international brands.
- Ten minute walk to Darling Harbour and King Street Wharf restaurant precinct.
- Ten minute walk to Chinatown and the cinema and theatre precincts.
- Fifteen minute walk to Sydney Harbour, The Harbour Bridge and The Opera House.
- Close to beautiful Hyde Park, the Botanical Gardens and The Rocks.
- One block from the historical Queen Victoria Building and Town Hall.
- Close to a wide range of restaurants, pubs and clubs.
- Minutes from Town Hall Station and a major bus terminal.
SELC offers a pleasant, spacious learning environment with modern, comfortable facilities.
- 11 classrooms, located on two levels
- Spacious modern lounge with computers and free wifi
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking York Street
- Magazines and newspapers to read
- Microwaves coffee & tea making facilities
- Snack vending machine
- Information notice boards (accommodation, work, social activities)